realdurianheadrealdurianhead

Main Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Death Moon Death Moon

scouted. Absolutely amazing work

Fluid Dynamics Fluid Dynamics

this sounds like some real good sonic music ;3; if sonic wasn't batshit terrible like it is now *rekt*

but in all seriousness its amazing, tis style of music is really good

Carrot Juice Carrot Juice

damnnnnnn this is some good stuff. too bad you're soundcloud exclusive now... sad :(

Lumen Lumen

jeez this is fantastic! The way you blended colour and black and white is amazing. You're really improving your artwork! The way the entire person dissipates into the surrounding paper is just- AHHHHHH IT'S SO GOOD

oh and by the way I've done a few artworks that are inspired off your early black and white ones, you're a great inspiration to me in terms of artwork :D

Sincerely,
durianhead.

Wow, thank you so much! Beautiful review, I'll be checking out your art too :D

Phone drawn using point Phone drawn using point

Christ, this is ridiculous. Great job... the detail, the shading, everything... just amazing! Also... that's stereo madness on the phone, am i right? 8)

And finally, I'd just like to thank you for all your drawings, and all the things on this Newgrounds account. You've inspired me to start drawing again, and I'm now uploading my art to Newgrounds... but I'll forever be indebted to you for this. Thank you, and this is a 5 star artwork for sure.

SIncerely,
durianhead

GDTriAxis responds:

Wow, thank you so much for this beautiful review! I wish you well in your future artwork :D

Reflected Ruins Reflected Ruins

Beautiful. No words, or negative feedback on this one. Detailed, down to the most miniscule of details. The only suggestion is to make the sky actually dark, like midnight or something.

5/5 - definitely your best work.

GDTriAxis responds:

A lot of people will agree my skies are blank but its so hard to make a good sky in ink xD