realdurianheadrealdurianhead

Main Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats

All 5 art Reviews

Lumen Lumen

jeez this is fantastic! The way you blended colour and black and white is amazing. You're really improving your artwork! The way the entire person dissipates into the surrounding paper is just- AHHHHHH IT'S SO GOOD

oh and by the way I've done a few artworks that are inspired off your early black and white ones, you're a great inspiration to me in terms of artwork :D

Sincerely,
durianhead.

Wow, thank you so much! Beautiful review, I'll be checking out your art too :D

Phone drawn using point Phone drawn using point

Christ, this is ridiculous. Great job... the detail, the shading, everything... just amazing! Also... that's stereo madness on the phone, am i right? 8)

And finally, I'd just like to thank you for all your drawings, and all the things on this Newgrounds account. You've inspired me to start drawing again, and I'm now uploading my art to Newgrounds... but I'll forever be indebted to you for this. Thank you, and this is a 5 star artwork for sure.

SIncerely,
durianhead

GDTriAxis responds:

Wow, thank you so much for this beautiful review! I wish you well in your future artwork :D

Reflected Ruins Reflected Ruins

Beautiful. No words, or negative feedback on this one. Detailed, down to the most miniscule of details. The only suggestion is to make the sky actually dark, like midnight or something.

5/5 - definitely your best work.

GDTriAxis responds:

A lot of people will agree my skies are blank but its so hard to make a good sky in ink xD

Rusty Sunrise Rusty Sunrise

Good piece as always, and has the typical... nostalgic? or is it rustic? feeling.

Although one question. Is the house on a slope or an incline, because if it is not, then the 3-D for the steps is drawn wrong. Other than that, the car, water tank, cabin... all drawn very well! The empty space is justified in this one. It's really good.

4/5.

P.S. I am a very picky person, sorry if this is too offensive in any way, shape or form. ok bai :D

GDTriAxis responds:

Didnt pick up on that 3D mistake when drawing this up lol, I'll remember the lighting and angles for next time ;3

Rat Trap Rat Trap

Wow. Relatively simplistic, but still stunning. The plot behind this is also dark and brooding. Unfortunately, you could add some shading to the background, it looks too pristine... perhaps draw some giant gears and other things? Other than that, very impressive! Shading on individual equipment would be a plus too.

Also, because of your drawings and Geometry Dash levels, I have picked up drawing again! Thank you ;D

-durianhead

GDTriAxis responds:

Realistic artworks aren't my forte, but hey, they inspired others like you :D